It is the process of recording a customer’s order into a company's order handling system, reclassifying internally as a Sales Order and fulfilling the needs of the customer’s order, which may include materials procurement, production, warehousing, picking, shipment, and invoicing.
We are an experienced provider of Order Entry processing services – Optimizing Order Entry process since 2014 – 400,000 orders p.a. We are logging through VDE to work on Client servers hence customer data is not saved on local system. Our team use the softwares to capture the data manually as well as to lookup.
1. Receive Orders - The orders are received through Email, Fax or Paper in the form of PO at customer end.
2. Scan and Queue the Orders – All the POs are scanned & queued into the customer’s software.
3. Order Entry Team login through VDE - Order Entry Team logs in through VDE into the customer’s Order Entry platform/software through a secure VPN or similar connection via dedicated user logins.
a. Login into the VDE using ID and Password
b. Every account has a unique Grid Id, which is used to strengthen the security.
c. After Logging into the Company’s Order Handling System, following three types of softwares are involved in the Order Entry Process
i. Interaction – Shows orders queue.
ii. Display Tool – Displays the details of an order.
iii. EBS (E-Business) tool – Opens the Oracle to do the order entry.
4. Received Orders to Capture – Receive the scanned images to capture in Oracle Order Entry software. Data from PO is entered into the financial platform/software so as to make it accessible to the customer’s fulfillment centre staff.
5. Analyst Capture the Data - Analysts are provided adequate training and the PO data is entered as per the customer’s business rules.
6. Bounce back the Order - If any discrepancy is found in the order then it is flagged/bounced back and sent back to the client for review.
7. Book the Order - If everything is correct, order is entered in the system.
8. Processing at Customer End - The customer’s fulfillment center staff gets to see the orders for further processing at customer end.