Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of compute power, database storage, applications, and other IT resources through a cloud services platform via the internet.
Secure Cloud Services
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers.
What we do with Microsoft Azure?
- We can autoscale our application as per the demands through Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- We avoid failure of our application with the help of Microsoft Azure cloud services as Microsoft Azure cloud services start new virtual machines in case of failure.
- With the help of Microsoft Azure configurable security options we assure the security of our application.
- To run our .NET applications on Microsoft Azure we use Azure App Service Web Apps which is used to create and deploy applications.
- With Microsoft Azure Load Balancer, we create a load-balancing rule to distribute traffic that arrives at our application hosting the VM.
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services is a secure cloud service platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
What we do with Amazon Web Services?
- We use the Elastic Beanstalk service of Amazon Web Services to deploy our applications on cloud; Elastic Beanstalk handles the deployment from capacity provisioning, load balancing, auto-scaling to application health monitoring.
- We develop secure, reliable and scalable JAVA applications by using the tools, documentation of Amazon Web Services cloud.
- With Amazon Web Services we can easily scale up and down the capacity of our application as required.
- With the help of Amazon Web Services Identity and Access Management (IAM), we maintain security by defining and managing user access to resources of our application.
- We can easily migrate our application to the cloud without re-writing it through the flexibility of Amazon Web Services.